An original, funny, and almost improbable world history. Why do people run? Four millennia ago in Mesopotamia, King Shulgi ran from Nippur to Ur to take part in a religious festival. In ancient Egypt, the pharaoh had to run to prove his vitality and to hold on to power. And then there are the little-known naked runs, whore runs, endurance tests at bars, backward runs, monk runs, and the Inca Empire’s got professional runners. Thor Gotaas shows us what running, in all its remarkable diversity, is and has been for mankind.
- Ole Martin Høystad: THE CULTURAL HISTORY OF THE HEART, 2003/2012, sold to Sweden, previously sold to Argentina, China, Check, Denmark, UK, Egypt, Estonia, Greece, Spain, Turkey, Korea. Finland, Germany, Argentina, Spain, Brazil, Italy, Poland
- Kim Hjardar: AUDR. WOMEN IN THE VIKING AGE (non-fiction, 2022), sold to Denmark
- Lasse L. Matberg: VIKING KNITTING (non-fiction, 2021), sold to Sweden, previously to Denmark, Finland, Germany and UK/USA.
- Lars Mæhle/Lars Rudebjer: THE DINOSAUR BUNCH (illustrated children’s books series) vol 8 THE GIANT SQUID, vol 9 THE HALLOWEEN-PARTY, vol 10 THE CHRISTMNAS PRESENT and vol 11 THE MONSTER CRODILE 2022-2023, sold to Ukriane.
- THE DINOSAUR BUNCH vol 11 : THE MONSTER CROCODILE (illustrated children’s book series, 2023), sold to Denmark
- Kim Hjardar: THE VIKING’S GREATEST BATTLES (non-fiction 2020), sold to Spain.